Resources for Professionals
We’ve created some resources as you help families plan and prepare for college.
- Attorneys and Accountants Bright Start has excellent income tax and estate tax benefits for families looking to save for college. Request materials or a presentation for your firm.
- Employers Bright Start offers payroll deduction for companies that want to offer an additional employee benefit. Please contact us to discuss adding Bright Start to your benefits package.
- Financial Advisors The Illinois Bright Directions Advisor-Guided 529 College Savings Plan is a broker-sold plan for financial advisors and their clients. It’s a great option for those who want to save for college while utilizing the assistance of an investment professional. Please visit BrightDirections.com for more information.
- Guidance Counselors Bright Start can provide materials and informational sessions to assist students and their families in preparing for college. Request a presentation.
- Registered Investment Advisers Request materials or a presentation for your firm.
- Service Groups If you’re looking for an informative and timely presentation on saving for college, our representatives will be happy to present to your group. Request a presentation.